Thursday, September 20, 2012

Bliss In Imperfection

As I sit here at close to 9:30pm, eyes heavy from a long day from chasing a wee one who loves to be chased, with sore tatas because said chasee now likes to bite, in a room with a suitcase used as a baby toy I am thankful for my blissfully imperfect life.  There is nothing like bringing a baby into a family to teach you that perfection really is imperfection.  I wouldn't change a thing, even the baby teeth coming in that combined with the kiss followed up with a nice chomp on my cheek and left a bruise.

After a lot of thought, I've decided since 99% of my posts have nothing to do with living frugally anymore, I'm going to update my blog name to "Bliss In Imperfection".  I'd have made it imperfect bliss or blissful imperfection, but both were taken from people who don't even blog.  I hope you like the new name and can relate to the concept that while nothing and no one is perfect, those that can embrace their imperfect life really do live blissfully.

Also, since no post is complete without a picture, I leave you two cute ones from today with the the biter and his companion.



0 comments:

Post a Comment