Sunday, November 25, 2012

It's Fall Y'all!

I know, I know, I'm a little late on this one!  I originally started this post on Sept 17.  I'm just now getting around to uploading pictures on Nov 25th!  I've got some serious ADD, story of my life.

I don't know why, but I've been dying to say Y'all all of a sudden.  What better way to segway Y'all than with Fall! I'm not from the South, so that doesn't exactly roll off people's tongues here in DC.

I was able to make excellent use of naptime the other day and put out the fall stuff.  It seems like this year, the release of my all time favorite drink, the pumpkin spice latte, ushered in the perfect fall weather.  I couldn't wait to get my hands on some of Paul's fall yankee candles and see all our pretty pumpkins around the house.  Most of the pumpkins my mom bought at the christmas tree shops several years ago.  The rest of the decor is either from target, or yankee candle.

Enjoy! Don't worry, I'll be posting pictures of our halls all decked hopefully before the Mayans come.
Foyer


Mantel

Living Room/Dining Room

Family Room





0 comments:

Post a Comment