Sunday, November 25, 2012

Sammy's First Birthday Party

We had a blast at Sammy's first birthday party. We love to entertain, so it was really fun to have our friends and family together again in our home.  With having a baby who sleeps really lightly, having a lot of company has been on pause for a while.  I think now we are back in the swing of things!!

I was a pinning feign and found some really cute ideas for a puppy (Bailey) themed birthday party.  I ordered a printable party package for $25 and spent more than I wanted to printing everything off at office depot.  I then went to work cutting and adding ribbons (my furry helpers favorite part)




There were a few late nights, but it was nice to throw Sammy a really cute first birthday party.  Most importantly, the man of honor, Sammy had a blast mingling and eating.  He absolutely did not enjoy having people sing to him or eating cake.

Enjoy the pictures and if you were there, thanks for coming and I hope you had a great time. 

 A picture for each month
DIY Tissue Pom Poms
We had lots of food!  Veggie and Reg Chili bar with hot dogs, Corn Bread, tortilla chips, guacamole.  Vanilla Bean Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting, Veggies and Dip and my friend Kim surprised us with her famous pulled pork and mac and cheese.

This is pretty much how we roll trying to keep this guy contained now that he can move on his own. 
 Smash Cake from Wegmans, I made the banner using craft tape

 I made his tie using this tutorial.  he wasn't pleased with the tie, the hat, or the signing of happy birthday.  Hopefully he has a lot more years to get used to it!






Why wait until two to state your opinion in a wild way?

 Sammy was blessed with lots of presents! 
 He loved the paper, munch munch.
 
Sammy enjoying the present from his mommy and daddy.  His little furry friend likes it too!


 Party favors: Bubbles, Play Doh, Cup, Curly Straw, Candy and Stickers


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rachel Kelly and I have been looking for you! PLEASE contact me!

Dawn Polite-Fuller
Dawnfuller0011@gmail.com

Post a Comment