Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Frugalicious Frappucino Heaven

So everyone should know by now I love me some Starbucks.  I haven't been having very much of it lately but according to experts pregnant women are allowed up to 200mg of coffee/day.  The equivelant of about a 12 oz cup of coffee.  Since its been warmer, once every few weeks I head to starbucks and get a frappucino, otherwise I enjoy some coke zero every few days instead.  We will see if the frequency goes up in the fall when the PSLs (Pumpkin Spice Lattes) make their fabulous return.

If anyone else loves Frappucinos as much as me, head to Starbucks from 3-5pm from now until the 15th of May.  They are doing half price Frappucinos.  Today, my coworker and I did a Venti Split and the total bill for 2 Mocha Frappucinos came to $2.50 or $1.25 a piece! 

Now that my friends is a Frugalicious Frappacino!  Enjoy!


0 comments:

Post a Comment