Thursday, August 12, 2010

Free VS Undies

I love my free undies coupons from Victoria's Secret.  Paul and I get them at least once a month.  I don't know how we are so blessed with this good fortune, but let's just say it's been a long time since I actually had to pay for underwear (tmi, I know).  The funniest part is that they send these coupons to Paul all the time.  For his birthday they send him a free pair and a free $10.  He insists upon going to choose these freebies himself since they come in his name (he's funny like that).

Anyways today was the funniest conversation with the clerk at the register.  So I'm checking out with my free coupon, Paul has already checked out with his.  The clerk keeps asking me if I'm sure I don't want to try their new incredible bra.  I first tell him, I don't want to because they don't really work for bigger girls.  He didn't understand, so I had to lay it out more clearly for him: "they don't work if you have big boobs".  I thought that would have been enough for me to check out in peace, but then he starts in with how this bra is different and how it has padding here and the straps do this and that and you can't even feel it, "it's like it is invisible" were his exact words.  Finally, I'm like really I'm ok, but well do you have first hand experience with this bra or what?  I felt bad for embarrassing the poor kid, but someone had to stop him.  I look over and Paul is just about to bust out laughing, because honestly why is this dude telling me and showing me on his chest how this bra will fit. 

So, yes that was my Thursday night.  One more reason I love my freebie coupons for VS, I get to drag Paul to the mall with me, it's wonderful torture!

0 comments:

Post a Comment