Thursday, August 5, 2010

Stuffy Nose? Freebie Fix!

So from one of my favorite websites, The nest, I found a link for a free Neti Pot



You have to become a fan of them on facebook, but honestly, I'm a fan anyway.  For the longest time I never had allergies.  Now that I've gotten older, I have them the worst in the summer.  This baby helps a lot.  I really, really hate taking pills, so I'd rather have something as organic as salt water running through me than who nows what is the "magic" zyrtec pills.

Hopefully you guys can jump on board this ancient trend, the idea of a nasal rinse has been around for hundreds of years, with orgins in India.  Albeit totally gross, sweet relief convinced me.  I'm not going to go into what the spout looks like, I mean seriously?

Here is some history courtesy of wikepedia.

0 comments:

Post a Comment