Saturday, April 30, 2011

Whole Living

So I'm stealing this from a blog I read called All things G&D.  She wrote about a new magazine she read called Whole Living.  Their ten tenets of whole living is a great list to follow, especially reason #1.  Here is the list.  I'm looking forward to checking this magazine out for myself.  I'll give a review later!  Hope you find the list as helpful as I did. 
  1. Happiness is a choice. Make that choice today and every day.
  2. Good health isn't a gift; it's a habit you cultivate.
  3. A healthy, fit body is not enough -- true fitness engages the spirit.
  4. Think more about what you should eat than what you shouldn't.
  5. Laugh at yourself. You're funny.
  6. Nurture your spirit. It's your source of strength.
  7. Stay connected to the natural world. It will feed your soul.
  8. Believe in yourself. Your intuition is rarely wrong.
  9. It's never too late to take the first step toward your aspirations.
  10. What you pay attention to will thrive.

0 comments:

Post a Comment